Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I love Spring Break





I love Spring Break (summer break, christmas break) anything really that allows my family to have family time. I am really begining to hate the never having time together as a family. But we took full advantage of it Monday. We were going to go to Red Rock Canyon for the day but decided to go to the "big" park (Route 66 Park) instead. We played and then took a walk around the lake until Charlie needed to go to the bathroom. (here is my grip) Why do they have public bathrooms that are locked. If you are going to have bathrooms have them open or don't have them at all. And the port-a-potties Please someone check on them occasionally. I don't mind giving my tax money if someone will just check on the bathrooms to make sure they are clean and in working order once/twice a day. (okay grip over) We even ended our great day with a treat: snow cones. Surely it really is summer already.?!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Eeeuuuuw, I'm with you on the porta-potties!
Looks like a fun, windy spring day in OKS!!!