
Here is my brother and his family (and my sister too). Randy goes by David now. I don't know that I will ever be able to call him that. But Charlie and Brantley do. Anyway Randy married this great girl Nancy last October. We were blessed to also get a Nephew/cousin in the deal. Randy adopted Alex and he is ours. Alex is about a year older than Charlie. They have had a pretty rough marriage since it has almost been a bi-coastal one. Nancy is in the Army and was stationed in AZ. She is now stationed in NC at a base about 3 hours away from where Randy is stationed. Alex has been in TX with his grandmother.

I am so glad that they are finally in the same state. I don't know how they did it. It will get difficult again in April when Nancy heads to Afghanistan. I am very thankful for the jobs that Nancy and Randy do (Army & Marines). I am very thankful and blessed that they are serving to protect my family. I pray for them often even though I do not get to see them as often as I would like. My SIL is one of the bravest and most beautiful women I have never met. Maybe one day we will be blessed with the opportunity to see each other in person instead of just conversing on the computer or the phone.

Here is Randy and Alex at the beach at mom's house. Can I tell you that I so can not wait for June when we head to mom's for the pirate festival they have in Fort Walton Beach. It is just so beautiful in Florida where mom lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment