Saturday, March 7, 2009
Paul Harvey
Okay, I know that he died on Feb 28th and it is March 7th but it has been a busy week and I haven't had a chance to post. I am saddened by this death. Most "celebrity" deaths really don't effect me. I know, I am cold hearted in that way. But this one has just crushed me. I remember listening to Paul Harvey's the rest of the story every day at 12 noon with my grandfather in the summers. I am saddened that my children with never get the chance. I know it sounds corny but I would so buy a CD collection of Paul Harvey's greatest stories. Anyway, thank you for all the incredible "stories" Mr. Harvey. They really meant a lot to this kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Paul Harvey too! His voice was so soothing and loved his old fashion ideals!!
Post a Comment