Saturday, March 14, 2009

Scrap Time

I had a friend over last night. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever known. She and one of her friends came over to crop. I had the best time. I can't wait till she can do it again. Unfortunately her husband is an accountant, so it will have to wait till after tax season. I actually got a few things done. I did this layout it is a lift of a dear sweet "internet" friend of mine Penny. She is such an inspiration to me when I comes to scrappy- ness.
Linda (my mil) just moved to her own office so she asked for a few layouts. She has a few on loan. I did this one for her of my nephews last night. It is the only picture of the three of them that I have on my computer. I hope she likes it as much as I do.

I also got a prayer card done but I haven't photographed it. Hopefully I will get a little more done today and post it with them.

1 comment:

penny said...

Thanks for the "shout-out", Amy! I do count you as a dear friend - internet or otherwise! I love the layouts you did at your crop. I hope you have a very productive scrap retreat, too!