Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tonya and Chase & baby boy

This, my dear friends, is my BEAUTIFUL sister Tonya (aka TEE-TEE-TAA-TAA). And can I tell you that I am so stinking excited for her and Chase (hopefully I will one day get a picture of the two of them together). They are expecting a baby boy in Aug. August 20th to be exact. He will be a year and two days younger than Brantley. Anyway, I am so excited for them.

Here he is...Now I wonder if Tonya will kill me for this when I see her in June. Isn't she just the cutest thing ever. I really miss not being close to my family but at least we have the internet and telephones these days. I don't know how people did it in the "OLD" days. So, sis if you ever have the time to check this I really do LOVE you!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

She is adorable with her lil tummy! COngrats:)