
Dusty's parents bought Brantley this bouncy thing. As you can tell from the blurred picture he just adores it.

Well, last Sunday I was doing lots of laundry. Brantley was in the kitchen bouncing. He bounced in that chair for a good hour or so. All I heard as I folded laundry was bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce. I went into the laundry room to switch laundry. It got really quiet. When I walked back into the kitchen. This is what I saw.

The poor little guy had bounced himself to sleep. And like any "good" mommy, I took a picture of him before I returned him to his bed to finish out his nap in a more comfortable position.
1 comment:
You are a good mommy because that story will make it into his scrapbook!! (I have pictures of Alex asleep at the dinner table!!)
Brantley looks SO much like a little Dusty!!
He's growing up so fast, but I know he's getting to be more and more fun! (and handsome!!!)
Post a Comment