Charlie is always saying that she is big sister brave and Brantley is little brother brave. I thought the title fit. These are their Halloween pictures.
Here is one of Charlie being Charlie. She always has some story going. This one was that she was using the fly-swatters at oars for her boat.
Here's Brantley's first Christmas. I was trying out a new scrappy material. I used these things called dew drops on the tree. I just love them. I think I am going to buy a couple more bottles. I have the bottle called water. It has shades of blues and greens. I think I will get some pinks and purples.
I had different plans for this one but goofed. I had planned on using the next set of pictures to do a layout for Brantley and one for Charlie that told about the day they were born. Inside the pocket is their story and a picture of the doctor that delivered them. So I changed my idea for the next set of pictures.


I was trying to lift a layout I saw on 2ps gallery, but as I kept going I wanted it to look like a wreath instead of the sketch I started with. I love the way it turned out.
1 comment:
Love your layouts!! They are all so great, I especially love the tree on for Brantley!
Post a Comment