
I am working on this for my grandmother. I did not have time to finish it before Christmas so I had her open it and then brought it back home. I have done quite a bit on it today but have only gotten two pages complete. Here is the front of the book.
I used the accu cutter at J4K to punch envelopes. Then I used rings to hold the book together. I am really happy with how it is turning out. Inside each pocket is a page to write down what you are praying for so that you can see what God has done through your prayer.

Here is the back of the cover. This one has a lot of pages in the pocket b/c this will be for those prayers that don't fit inside one of the other pockets. I choose green for the accent colors b/c it i s my grandmother's favorite color.

This is actually page two. I still have to add something to my Grandpa's page. This is my mother. Isn't she beautiful!
If you look very closely you can see a baby me in the picture on the back of her card. I choose purple b/c it is my mom's favorite color.

Grams loves butterflies so the book will have several of them throughout. I am loving that I have made a point to get some scrapping done. It makes me happy! Charlie even sat down and stamped with her new stamp pads for a couple of hours yesterday. Now all I have to do is get her fingerprints off the TV before Daddy sees them. That is why I wanted washable ink for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment