Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monkey Bread

Can I just say that I LOVE monkey bread! Charlie does too. We use muffin tins to make mini monkey breads. She will eat three muffins. That is amazing to me.






This is her "mom, why do we have to take a picture? I just want to eat my monkey bread." look.









She loves to watch the butter melt. She also works really hard to make sure that she doesn't burn herself.






"Mom, can't we just make the monkey bread?"






2 cans biscuits (cut each biscuit into four pieces)
1/2 cup sugar
2 TBS cinnamon
1 stick butter
Cut each biscuit into four pieces. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Roll each piece of biscuit in the cinnamon/sugar mix. Place pieces in muffin cups. Melt stick of butter and add the cinnamon/sugar mix. Drizzle this over the top of each muffin cup. Follow the directions on the biscuit can.

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

How smart to make them in the muffin tins!! I always do the bundt pan and the middle never cooks, I'm definitely going to try this!! We LOVE monkey bread in our house too, yummy:)