Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More pages

This is my favorite card I think. It is my grandfather's card. The black and white picture was their wedding picture. The other one was when Papa walked me down the isle at my wedding. This is Papa Charlie.





Here is the back to his card. I don't know that I have ever taken a picture that I like more than this one. I took this when my grandmother had stints put in her heart a few years back. She didn't want any photos taken while she was in the hospital. I don't think she minded this one. She has it framed at her house.




Here is my Uncle Bobby's card. I babysat his boys when I was in high school. He taught me how to drive by falling asleep in the passenger side while the brakes went out. It was scary and everything worked out. He and his wife were a wonderful blessing to me in high-school.




Here's an older picture of his family. The boys are in their early twenties now. Boy life sure goes by quickly.







Here's another picture of the front of the book with all the ribbons in it. I think it is so pretty.

















This is my little brother's card. It is so hard to think of him as a husband and a father. He married a great girl Nancy a year ago in October. We were so lucky to also get a nephew out of the deal. Alex is such a cutie. Randy goes by David now but I just have such a hard time calling him that. He is Uncle David to my kids out of respect, but to me he will always be Randy. The cute little kid that I put in a dress when he was two. Sorry Bubba! :)


We were unable to attend the wedding. But they are sure a beautiful couple! Maybe one day I will actually get to meet Nancy instead of just via internet and phone.

No comments: