Saturday, January 24, 2009

You know what God says?

Charlie: "Mom, you know what God says?"
Mom: "What does God say?"
Charlie: "God says, 'Give kindness to others.'"
Mom: "Yes, God says to show others kindness."
Charlie: "Then mom you need to let me play with my Barbie."

I couldn't help but laugh. This was after I told her to put her Barbie up and come to the dinner table. Toys are not allowed at the table while we we're eating. Nice try Charlie.

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Oh my what a lil stinker!! Don't you just love the way her little brain works, she's so darn smart:)

Kristin and Co. said...

Oh God bless the children. I read a quote last night, author unknown, I believe, that will go on my blog whenever I figure out how to make my blog cool..."Children are a great way to start people."