The last layout that I did for Christmas was for Dusty's dad. When Dusty and I first started dating, I went to his parents house. His dad was in the kitchen baking chocolate chip cookies and reciting something. The something turned out to be this story: The Monsters Three Wishes. It was Dusty's favorite story as a kid. So I looked everywhere to find it. Alas, I had to break copyright laws to get it. It is a short story inside a collection of Sesame Street story books.
So I went to the library, checked out the book and color copied the six page story. I then laminated it and used clear packing tape to bind it together. One day this summer I caught pictures of Ben reading it to Charlie. I loved it. So here is the page. INside the pocket is the story typed out. The journaling tells the story of the cookies in the kitchen. It's a memory I don't want to forget.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Scraping stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment