
We went on a marathon family visit after Christmas. Here you see Charlie crammed into the back of the car. She sure looks comfortable huh?

We stopped by Aunt Sherry's and Uncle Jimmy's in Springdale, AR. Some how I got out of there without Uncle Jimmy's picture. I didn't do a very good job taking pictures this time one the trip.

At Grams and Papa's in Lead Hill, AR we had a great visit. Once again I didn't get all the pictures I should have. We were able to visit with Uncle Bobby, Aunt Pam and cousin Jarrett. I still can't believe that Jarrett is 20. Boy am I getting OLD.

Charlie and Papa Charley played in the band...It is really funny when Papa plays blue grass, gospel, and old country and Charlie speaks in disney, cartoons (princess, backyardigans, Hermie, and strawberry shortcake), and Bare Naked Ladies. It is really hard to find a song that they both know. They played a lot of Away in the Manger and Rudolph.
We also stopped at Mammaw and Pappaw's in MO.


It was such a long trip that Daddy and Charlie took a nap on the couch. I just love this picture.

We also saw Grandma Flo, Uncle Rick, Aunt Brenda, and Uncle Stan. I managed to get lots of pictures with the kids and Grandma and NONE of the rest of the family. Someone needs to smack me this year. I am not getting all the pictures I should.

But here is a great one with my Dad and his grandkids: Charlie, Brantley and Erin.
No comments:
Post a Comment