
I hate when Dusty and I disagree on a gift. This was one of those gifts that I thought was really cute and He (being the 33 year old guy) thought was stupid. And, I won! This was for Jonaka's daughter Sydney. She is 11. What does every 11 year old girl that I know do? Write in a diary. So I got her a journal, a pen, cute little box, and journal prompts. Sydney loved it! So, pttt to you, you 33 year old MAN.
Hunter is Chris and Jonaka's son. He is so great with my kids! Brantley just loved it when Hunter played peek-a-boo snowman.

Jonaka is one of the people that Dusty works with at the OG (Olive Garden) She and Chris are great friends!

These are the guys that Dusty worked with years ago. John Wright, Jimmy, Dusty and Chris Hill. I consider Chris one of Dusty's best friends. That is if 33 year old men have best friends. I have been told that is just for girls. Who knows?

Charlie, like Brantley, adores Hunter.
1 comment:
What a great gift!! I guess it helps that you were once an 11 year old girl:)
Post a Comment