Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Center

One of the things that I prayed for when preparing for my husband was a sense of humor. I have a tendency to be serious, very serious at times. I don't always get the punch line of the joke. I am usually the last one to laugh and it might even be an hour later before it sinks in. I prayed that my other half would help me stayed centered. So we are at dinner, you know serious time, and Brantley starts crying. Charlie says, "Hey daddy, lets make silly faces at brother to make him stop crying."
And where would she get this funny sense of humor...from her Daddy. Here is her wonderful scary face.

Chipmunk Cheeks








Porky! I just love this guy! And wouldn't you know that Brantley stopped crying and started laughing.

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Oh how fun!! I almost spit my coffee out at the chipmunk face:)