My friend Jonnelle gave me this for always reminding her to enjoy every moment of being a mommy, to think outside the box and sometimes it's okay to hide in the box. Thank you so much for just making my day. I try to capture the "fun" moments that I do with the kids b/c I don't want them to just remember that mommy was crazy. I want them to remember that she was pretty neat. She let us play in chocolate pudding and make tents and she did other things with us too.
The rules are: 1. The winner my put the logo on their blog. (sorry, I don't know how to do that). 2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award. (see my blog list: Jonnelle) 3. Nominate 5 blogs. 4. Put links to their blogs. 5 Leave a message for your nominees. I only have a few that I follow so...I nominate my friend Mitzi. She is a great friend who takes the best pictures. Kristin use to be a parent of mine. Now I consider her a friend. She always makes me smile. She has the best sense of humor. Jonnelle is so crafty. She always has the neatest things that she is working on. ( I don't know if I can nominate someone that nominated me.)
No comments:
Post a Comment