Saturday, December 20, 2008

Friday, one crazy week

Last day of school before break. The kids are not the only one that needs the break. I am ready to just spend time with my kids. And, I just want to sleep in and take a nap. Anyway we had our class party. It was the best party I have ever had. It was so organized. My homeroom moms were just fantastic!!! It wasn't one of those parties that things are done to show off how much money you have, instead it was done for the kids! Thank you, thank you, thank you Mrs. Carroll! We had a fabulous party. Here are my kiddos!

After school my kids went to Grandma's and I went to Sam's for our faculty Christmas party. I won't tell details or post pictures but I just love the people I work with. They have the greatest sense of humor. They make me laugh and I just love being with them. I wish their were more time in the day and that we had the ability to spend more time together outside of school as adults.




There is just something to not having to always be the "role" model for the young eyes that we are around every day.

No comments: