Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Sunday evenings at my house always consist of a napping boy. Usually it is just Dusty. This week it was both of my boys. Isn't that just the cutest sleeping baby face.






And the Daddy's pretty cute, too.








Here is the final product. I love our eclectic tree. We haven't finished all the decorations just the main tree. I have slowly been adding other decorations. I am hoping to have every thing out and photo graphed tomorrow.








Dusty is such a goof ball.











Charlie kept putting all the ornaments in the same spot so we had to go behind her and spread her ornaments out. But she had fun. She could not stand how long it took to get the tree up with all the lights so we opted for no tinsel this year. She was driving Dusty crazy with "Is the tree ready yet, Daddy?"

I love this time of the year!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Sleeping babies are just the cutest!!
Love the tree:)