We had so much fun on Charlie's visitors day at dance. She takes a Preschool combo class. She takes 30 minutes of ballet and 30 minutes of tap. I thought she would like the tap best but it is ballet that she shows us more. She is so uncoordinated. But she sure has a blast. It's interesting to see the differences in parents. One of her friends did not want to dance. She kept her hands in her mouth on the verge of tears most of the session. At one point Charlie was pulling on her arm trying to get her to dance. I kept telling her to quit pulling on her friend. The friend's mom said thank you for trying to get her to dance. A difference of opinions! Who would have known.
1 comment:
OOOOOOOOOOh, I love this!!
She is just so sweet:) I love when she takes her hands to position her feet, that's just precious!
Post a Comment