
I forgot to add this but it is something simple I want to remember 10 years from now. I called Dusty Tuesday to let him know that I was finished shopping for jeans and I was coming home. This was a perfect way to top off a "great" day. My kids at school were "the week before Christmas break, we have been inside for two days because of the cold weather change" crazy. I had a headache and I went clothing shopping. I hate shopping for clothes! That is HATE shopping for clothes. The styles are never ones that I like or that look good on me. I can never seem to find anything I like and if for some strange reason I do, it never fits. Why is it that all the jeans that I tried on were made for a tall fat lady. Don't the clothing manufactures know that flared jeans only make a short fat person look shorter and fatter! UGH!

So I called him on the verge of tears in a very bad mood to tell him I would be home in 15 minutes. When I got home I had a special surprise from two of the most important people in my life. Charlie was so excited. She told me "mommy your cup has hearts and this one is mine." I asked her why I didn't get "Hang in there" cup. She said it was "b/c yours has hearts b/c we love you so much.!" Hot chocolate in a heart cup that says we love you so much just made my day wonderful. I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment