Charlie: "Are you real?"
Mayor: "Yes."
Charlie: "No, you are pretend."
Mayor: "I am real. I am breathing."
Charlie: "You are scary and I am not going to be scared of you, so you are pretend."
Mayor: "How old are you?"
Charlie: "Three."
Now I would love to know what went through that man's head but Charlie was off and running. Once again Charlie just amazes me. She was afraid of the Mayor. She used what she had learned from Super Why to take away her fears. She is way more logical than I am. So Mr. Mayor, You are indeed Pretend.
2 comments:
Super Why is such a wonderful show!! Way to go Charlie - nay-nay-nee-boo-boo to scary man (and his movie - it freaks me out a little!)
Super Why is fun. And Rachel was much like your Charlie, understanding the difference between reality and pretend! Yea! Now, Andy on the other hand, just this year was able to watch that movie...he's my chicken baby who sees spooks in every corner!
Post a Comment