Tuesday, November 11, 2008

hair cut

See my beautuful daughter's hair...see the next morning...What do you do? Dusty got up this morning to this lovely beauty. When he asked her what she was doing she answered. I cut my hair so I could match my mommy. She has short hair.










How do you react to that? Here is her adorably cute fix of a cut. I can't even really be mad at her because 1-every child cuts someone's hair at least once during the course of his/her life and 2-she wanted to be like me.
What do you do?

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Love her new do!!
She's so creative, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner;)
The result is very stylish and so much like mommy!!

Kristin and Co. said...

Gosh, I wish my daughter had been tht loving. She was 3 and her excuse was "my forehead was hot." Like you said, they all do it! I think it's sweet!