
So after a day like yesterday Charlie and I needed today. I am not feeling well so we took the day off. We played all day. And what do you ask: Don't spill the beans, The ladybug game ( a great game developed by a 1st grader), Ants in your pants, Uno, and Go fish. Charlie has never played Go Fish before. We used her Where the wild things are Uno cards. They were great. I made Charlie describe the wild things since she doesn't recognize her numbers yet. What a great way to get her making observations!

And I have to say that was great fun...

And for all those out there that love Charlieisms here's a good one for you. This is Charlie's solution to Mommy's rule of no food in the bedroom.
I really need to quit asking "Charlie what are you doing?"
"You said I couldn't eat in my bed."
2 comments:
Ah, yes. Getting specific. "Andy, don't hit your sister." "I didn't HIT her, I poked her."
How smart is she making a bed in the chairs?!!!
Love those game days - ignoring everything except play time, I need to remember to do those more often - thanks for the reminder:)
Post a Comment