
I found these boxes at Wal-mart. The little ones are $.67 and the big ones are $1.97. I have stamped and embellished them to add character. I hope that Charlie and Brantley's teachers at church think they are as cute as I do. I just wanted to give them a little something to say thank you and let them know how much of a blessing we consider their time and dedication to teaching the kids about God in Sunday School and Cubbies. I want them to know how truly special they are to our lives.

I used two verses
John 1:16 From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
Psalms 105:1 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name, make known among the nations what he had done.
This little box allows them a place to count the blessings that God has bestowed upon you.
1 comment:
I think it's such a wonderful idea!! They are so cute - I would have never thought to stamp them, but what a great idea for the odd shape of the heart box that would have driven me crazy trying to cover with paper - you're so smart friend:)
Post a Comment