we were able to make up. The button game is our favorite. We call it stuck on you though. It always ends with us just laughing. That always makes me feel better after I go crazy. I really hope Charlie feels the same way.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Crazy Mom
My poor kids have one crazy mom. We have been cleaning house all day. I can't seem to get Charlie to pick up anything. So, I did it. I flew off the handle. I am just one crazy mom. I took everything out of her room and locked it in my not finished scrapbook room. And what did Charlie think about that...she helped me pack everything up. "Here mom, you forgot this one." So after I finished being crazy mom. I had to apologize for loosing my cool and yelling at her. She still loses her toys for a couple of days but thanks to this great book
we were able to make up. The button game is our favorite. We call it stuck on you though. It always ends with us just laughing. That always makes me feel better after I go crazy. I really hope Charlie feels the same way.
we were able to make up. The button game is our favorite. We call it stuck on you though. It always ends with us just laughing. That always makes me feel better after I go crazy. I really hope Charlie feels the same way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am going to have to get that book from the library!!
We ALL have those moments, not to worry - I'm sure she'll enjoy all of the extra room to twirl/dance and be free:) If I know Charlie, she'll make lemonade out of those lemons - kwim?!!
We all pull the crazy mom stunt. Just keep in mind that locking her toys up for a few days is far better than, say, leaving her by the side of the road for a few days. You just have to keep the perspective.
Post a Comment