Oh, Brantley! He has spit up all over him and his car seat. Okay, No problem. I get him out of his seat. I get him changed and go to buckle him back in his car seat and OH BRANTLEY! He has just pooped. Okay mom's you know the poop that I am talking about. The one that leaks up the back and all over the clothes. So, bath number two, third set of clothes this morning but hey, we're ready to go. I look at the clock. It is now 11:05. If we leave now we can be at church at 11:25. Church is over at 12. We'll just stay home. "But mommy, I'm dressed and now I won't get to see my real friends."
So we watched Veggie Tales instead of going to church. Now here is the kicker. I made frozen pizza's for lunch. When I took them out and went to cut them I realized they they weren't quite finished. I put them back into the oven for a little bit longer. No problem right? I guess I didn't get the stone pushed all the way back into the oven b/c when I opened the oven door half my pizza slid off the stone and onto the oven door.
Alexander, Can I join you in Australia?
2 comments:
that is just a rotten, horrible, very bad day indeed!
Ugh, I would have been in tears while having an anxiety attack, so you ROCK for not breaking down!!!!
I so don't envy you those "cover-all" poops - blak! But to smell a fresh clean baby twice in one day, that I envy:) Love that baby smell, could you send me some in the mail? WOuldn't be the same;)
Oh, I'm in tears, chuckling. You are the Queen of Cool - I would have at least thrown something against the wall...
Post a Comment