She is the most thankful child I have ever known...She thanks me every time I put clean panties in her drawer "Oh, thank you for my clean panties mommy." Is that a normal thing a 3-year-old child does? No, She is just odd.
She asks for green peppers and hominy for dinner. How many 3-year-olds eat green peppers like they were apple slices? That is just odd.
She calls everyone, even kids her age, Mam and Sir. I don't know a single person besides her that does that. It's just odd.
She says stuff like "Mom, don't get my shoes... that's my responsibility." or what about "That's the consequences of me hitting him." when a kid hits her back. Or, when she got a new toy and wanted to know the fairies name she handed Dusty the box and said "Read the instructions it will tell you." She's just odd.
Oh, and she stops to pray in the middle of playing.
Now, I want everyone (Charlie included) to know that all of that said, I do not think odd is bad. I am so proud of her. I am blown away by what an amazing little kid she is. I pray every day that she never loses her oddity.
1 comment:
If that is odd, please let my child be odd! I think her attributes are just outstanding, what a wonderful little girl you have and BRAVO to her parents for teaching her to be that way!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment