Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Knight and the Dragon

I just can't get good pictures of Charlie right now. This one is beautiful but Brantley is pouting.
And then there is this one... It looks like the dragon is eating the Knight.










This is pretty much the best one that I got. You can see both of their faces. Oh, well at least years from now I will look back and smile over how frustrated Daddy got when we couldn't get a "good" picture of both kids.
I didn't make Charlie's costume. I borrowed it from my dressup box at school. Thank you Mrs. Burrell for giving it to the school last year. We love it. Brantley's costume on the other hand...It took me about twenty minutes to wipstitch the cross on the knights cloak. Not too bad for twenty minutes.

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Aaaww, no matter what you think, they're all awsome - the one of the dragon eating the knight is priceless!!
You did such a great job on Brantley's costume!!