I just had to check out the Catholic Icing link on your blog and found a link to Lego rosaries on their page.Love it! I think I'll have to get one for my son for his birthday.Another reason why I love blog reading is all the great links :)
These cards are so special - you've chosen such wonderful verses. They will love them.
Such sweet cards - love the verses you've chosen.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I just had to check out the Catholic Icing link on your blog and found a link to Lego rosaries on their page.
Love it! I think I'll have to get one for my son for his birthday.
Another reason why I love blog reading is all the great links :)
These cards are so special - you've chosen such wonderful verses. They will love them.
Such sweet cards - love the verses you've chosen.
Post a Comment