Saturday, March 26, 2011

Project Life

 March 10th:  My two have made friends with 2 12 year old girls who live in the yard catty-corner to ours.  I can't keep these two monkey's off the fence.  B says "I go talk a to da dirls."
 Mar 11th:  Something off's Dusty's phone.  No story and I LOVE it.
 Mar 12:  Another of my stupid purchases that made my kids smile.  Sword cocktail toothpicks.
 Mar 14th:  We woke up and watched Dot and painted dots for hours.  Then we went to CiCi's for lunch.  B was digging the cinnamon rolls.

 Mar 16:  I took the kids to Martin Nature Park.  I have taken my class at school but this was the first time to take the kids.  We had a great time. The water level was down so we were able to climb across the rocks of the creek.  I have learned that there is a fear that I MUST work on.  I remember creek exploring but watching my kids walk on mossy rocks just sent me into a fit of "be careful" and "what if they fall and hit their head or drown."  Yes, I know VERY irrational fears.  I have got to get over this. It looks like there will be swim lessons and a pool pass in our future so that I do not make my kids afraid of the water.
 Mar 17th:  Dusty and B are having some "bonding" time.  They are watching Top Shot.
Mar 18th:  Going to Grandma's!  Does this picture really need any other explanation?

No comments: