Feb 23: This is a daily occurrence. How do you do laundry?
Feb 25: Date night!!! We went to Dollar Tree to get our stuff to "sneak" into the play. It was a pretty good play.
Feb 27: These two LOVE to dig for treasure with their military shovels that Daddy got them for Christmas. Now, my backyard is full of holes from the dog that we no longer have and holes from the children.
Feb 28th: I just love this picture! C is telling B a "secret." And of course she is talking so loud that we can hear the secret.
Feb 28th: I know this is not a very good picture but it just made me laugh. I am sitting at the computer playing words with friends with my husband on his i-phone. He is just outside the window sitting on the front porch swing with Brantley. I just love it. We have always loved to play scrabble but with a 2 year old around it just is NOT a good idea. Words is a great way to do something we use to do when we were first married. It just make me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment