I wasn't quite as good this week at getting a picture each day.
Feb 6th-My two kids take these often. Mucinex during the Delsym at night. I can't wait till they are 7 and we can finally figure out what they are allergic to. We do this ritual every spring and fall.
I caught C "washing dishes" for me. It just made me smile.
Feb 7th: Tonight we watched Pollyanna and had a great evening. The kids decided I was cold and needed two blankets. C took the picture. She is getting really good.
Feb 9th: We had a snow day again today. B is getting dressed. "I do it myself!"
He likes to get my cell phone and scream, "Nana you there. I talk-a to you! Nana, ah. she not there."
C and I used the day to finish her Valentine's to her friends.
Feb 10th: Remember that hole in my wall to fix the plumbing. This was my wonderful husbands solution. It is a door from his grandparents home. I just LOVE it!
Feb 11: My kids love to make "Dadda tea." It is one of the things we do that shows Daddy we love him. We make him sun tea.
Feb 12: I am so proud of this girl. She has sold over 200 boxes and we are not finished yet. She is the cutest little daisy.
Feb 14th: When D and I were dating he said that he wanted to do something every year for Valentine's day. His dad always got his mom a stuffed animal. 30+ years later she has all of them. I think it is sweet but I knew that a stuffed animal was not something I would keep. His solution: A charm for my charm bracelet. I love it. This year I got a heart charm that says happy anniversary. We celebrate 10 years next month.
His gift: French onion soup in Panera bread bowls. He has to work every Valentine's Day.
Feb 15: D's parents came to dinner.
I love my new fire pit! We had S'mores. It was a great evening!
Feb 18th: We had the L's for dinner. It was a great evening. Hot dogs, broccoli, and apples. Good food and even better conversations. I am so glad that I took the initiative to invite them over even though the house was a mess and we "only" had hot dogs.
L's had a great time too. He used the spa steps for his table.
Feb 19th: C came home from Pre-K the first week of school and said, "Mommy I am going to marry G." G is a wonderful little boy. But, I do not want my 4 year old saying she is getting married. G is also in her K class. The morning of his birthday party C got this as her fortune in her fortune cookie. "The evening promises romantic interests." Maybe we "shouldn't" go to the party. :) He is a super great kid!
Feb 20th: C has my number. At bedtime she asked is she could have a candle to do her bible study. How can I say no? I caught her w/ a battery operated candle, a notebook with pencil, and a bible. I thought it was super sweet and JUST like me.
2 comments:
Way to go on keeping up with the photo a day. It's a hard thing to do. I've done it and attempted it a few times. At the end of the year you will be thrilled you kept up with it!
awesome pics! love the record you have.
Post a Comment