Saturday, March 26, 2011

Project life March edition

 Mar 1st:  A super $.69 treat, Icee's from 7-11.  Oh, for the little things in life to make us happy always!
 Mar 2nd:  Today is Dr. Seuss's Birthday.  C had wacky wednesday.   Her outfit:  super curly hair, a green long sleeve shirt, a purple plaid shirt that stuck out the bottom of her green shirt,  orange polka dot pants and two different shoes.  Pretty good for Wacky Wednesday!
 Mar 3rd:  We hosted a pizza party for the Daisy's in C's girl scout troop.  I have had most of these girls in class at SJN.  Only one of the girls did not get to come.  We had a great time and I learned one VERY important thing about little girls that I have forgotten over the years.  When you get more than 2 of them together make sure you have a set of ear plugs.  :)
 Mar 5th:  I hate that my kitchen always seems to look like this!
 Mar 6th:  Our community group from church had a "80's Skate Night".  It was fun!  B LOVED to skate.  We thought he was incredible until we realized that his skate wheels were super tight so they barley moved.  A very DEAR friend of mine got this amazing shot of my little one in the middle of the floor trying to limbo.  We didn't even realize she had gotten brave enough to go to the big floor by herself.  I just love how "cute" these two look.
 Mar 7th:  I have been reading Ramona to C.  I loved this book as a kid.  I enjoy it now but not as much.  I feel too much for that poor teacher with her 29 Kindergarten kids.

 Mar 8th:  Daddy and B are showing what we bought special to make Daddy smile:  DING DONG's.  I love coming home with a small just b/c gift.  It just makes my day.  We made the kids "Scooby snacks" as a surprise tonight.  They did not like them as much as we thought.  Chocolate oatmeal cookies cut into dog bones.

No comments: