Saturday, June 12, 2010
Worth it!
There is one thing that I HATE about summer. When I am in school I have this amazing husband who helps me keep the house clean . He mops floors, cleans the kitchen, makes dinner, and washes and dries all the laundry. When it is summer he jokes that he is "on vacation" and I do most of the work. He still helps a little but not like during the year. And I HATE it. I feel like three times a day I am running around the house cleaning up and/or making the kids clean up. Yes, the kids rooms are cleaner in the summer than during school but boy do I hate it. Tonight before I picked up the house and as I was putting my two to bed, I took a few videos. My son's video reminds me that it is all worth it. I am just getting him to do things that just make me smile. I want to remember they years from now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot believe how grown up he is! I feel like all I do is wash dishes and fix food, but then I remind myself that I am blessed to have food to feed my son 3 meals and snacks. It's hard to try to find thankfulness in these chores, but I'm trying...glad I'm not the only one! :)
{hugs}
Post a Comment