Sunday, November 21, 2010

Unity and world card making challenges

I am not a card maker. But, with a great prize on the hand I attempted. For world card making day in October, Unity Stamps ran a challenge (22 exactly). For those that made a separate card for each challenge they could be put in the drawing for a year of Unity kit of the months. I wanted that prize. I managed to make 12 of the 22. This is good for me. Time to scrapbook was just not on my side. Here are my cards.
Challenge 7: Use something that soars
Challenge 12: Use a photo
Challenge 11: Stitch something
Challenge 17: No pattern paper
Challenge 8: Make a mini card 3.5 or smaller
Challenge 1: Paper piecing
Challenge 2: Make a shaker card
This is my first, I think I need more practice.
Challenge 3: Use brown, cream, red, green, and gray.
Challenge 4: Home Decor inspired
Challenge 5: Stamp on fabric
I did not have fabric so I stamped on the ribbon.
Challenge 6: Distress something
Another first for me. I am not so sure how I like it. But, I LOVE the card.
Challenge 9: Ribbon
I had a lot of fun, but I think I will stick with layouts.


No comments: