Saturday, November 20, 2010

Not to forget!

Charlie asked if she could rake leaves today. I said yes. It is a beautiful day, so I kicked both kids outside. Charlie in the front yard raking leaves and Brantley in the backyard crying because he wants to be with his sister. She raked for about 20 minutes before joining B in the backyard. He cried the whole time. I know it sounds like a mean mom. But, he has to learn that sometimes he has to play by himself. Charlie goes in the backyard and he stops crying. I go to get the camera to get his picture of his sad face and he is smiling and laughing. I ask him to show me a "sad" face instead of his cheesy grin. He immediately starts crying even with huge tears. I ask him to show me his cheese. No tears and a huge grin. He should try out for the Oscars. I think he would win.

No comments: