
I am so excited to be on the Friends With Flair list from Unity today! Make sure to check out their blog for some amazing work from some really talented ladies. (I actually posted this a little early b/c of traveling on the holiday.)
This layout was done for My Life Time Story challenge at Faith sister. I have really enjoyed being on their DT this year. It is sad to see that time ending. I hope that you have had a chance to participate in the challenges as well. Even if that participation is just by thinking about these challenges, what would I do if I had the time to make a layout about this...? I have missed a few of the challenges and yet I feel that my book is well on it's way to telling MY story. I used my FAVORITE paper, My Mind's Eye. I love their paper. I seem to always go back to this paper pack. So much so that I will not even share one pieces of it. I also seem to focus on one technique or tool at a time. I just purchased a scallop punch so I seem to have cute home made flowers in everything right now. Also, I just re-found my tearing ruler thanks to a little red-headed assistant. I think my last five layouts have had the torn paper and scalloped flowers. I used my new November Kit of the Month from Unity. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that journal stamp. There stuff is so GREAT. It is super cute. Also, I used a Christian Paper Craft challenge from their stampers delight section. It is SO good to be scrapping again. I am so blessed to have the space, time, and friends to scrap with again. Here's the journaling: Provision:
A piece of a conversation between my grandfather and I the first week I started dating my husband. No one knew I was dating anyone at the time."God told me to tell you to be patient with him. Patient with who? It doesn't matter. When your grandmother and I got married, I was not the spiritual leader. Be patient with him."
God gave me an amazing man who is a compliment to me. Good and bad.
Check out the sales at UNITY today!

6 comments:
Your journaling really hit home with me today! Happy Thanksgiving!
What heartfelt journaling. TFS! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Such a beautiful story, so glad that you were able to perserve it for your children to read - your grandfather sounds very wise!!
LOVE that journaling stamp, it rocks!!!
Hope you having a very Happy Thanksgiving! :)
awesome layout.. beautiful!!
Sweet LO
fabulous page!
lisa a.
Post a Comment