
I tend to post a lot about Charlie. It is not that I love her more but that she seems to do and say things that I don't want to forget. As B is getting older, he too is doing that. Here is one. I decided to make these cute nativities for Christmas presents for the "cousins" this year. As I was making them Charlie asked, "Mom, are these for me a brother or are the for your "class"". She was so excited that they were for both. I want to make sure that each child has a nativity in their room. So each kiddo got their own. Charlie got her a night before B. The next day when I got home from school Charlie says, "Mom, can you please give brother his nativity because he won't leave my baby Jesus alone." This made me smile. I gave him his nativity. And that night this is what I found when I but him to bed. He had lined each piece up against the wall in his bed. He slept with them. I don't want to forget the sweet words he whispered. Good night king. Good night king. Good night shepherd. Good night king. Good night do-eey. Good night sheep. Good night sheep. Good night Mary. Good night angel. Good Night Joseph. Good night my baby Jesus.
1 comment:
Oh Amy!!!! That's so sweet that he tells them all goodnight, I bet it melts your heart! :)
And you are awesome - those are gorgeous, you could go into business (ya know, in your spare time ;) !). I'm blown away, they're awesome, so glad that I got to see them!!
Oh, and the chicken - does she want a real one? Are you getting her a real one? You'll have to blog that, very interesting indeed! But if you want a stuffed one, Webkinz makes a chicken - I saw them at Hallmark & Cracker Barrel. :)
Post a Comment