Monday, November 29, 2010

i spy an advent picture

We started our Advent season off with an interactive I spy. This is a homework assignment that I give the kids in my class over the Christmas holiday. This year, I added it to our Advent activity. They kids (especially B) had a ball with this. Each one got to choose some items to hide in the picture: The number 25, a flame from our Advent wreath, a sea shell, a Barbie, Fred Flinstone, Flimore, Lightening McQueen, a train, two monster bowling pins, a banana, a bowl of fruit loops. Also, hidden in our scene are five kings, two angels, two sheep, a donkey, a camel, Mary Joseph, Baby Jesus, and a shepherd. If you find all the items, please comment so that my kids can see how many friends have enjoyed their work. Feel free to share this link with others. Have a great time spying!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fun! I found everything (everyone?) except Filmore, and I'm not sure who Filmore is. . . :-) I thought maybe I'd spotted a kitchen sink, too! What fun! Thanks for sharing! Jan E from CPC "Janaria"

Anonymous said...

Cute idea - fun idea!
hugfs,
Joyce

Leslee H. said...

Love this! I found everything except the fruit loops. Tell the kiddos that they did awesome and had me stumped a couple of times. I had a great time looking for everything.

Love you all!

Leslee

Robyn said...

Great job kiddos! I had a lot of fun looking for all the hidden items. I LOVE I SPY!