Sunday, July 11, 2010

More Mud

I had a class Wednesday. When I called Dusty at lunch time to ask him a question he told me about his "mistake." "Honey, I sent the kids in the back yard." My first thought was "has the mud hole dried up." But I did not say anything but oh. There clothes are ruined but they are having a great time. I didn't realize it was muddy. My husband is very smart but not when it comes to long term planning. He just doesn't think about the future. We have an area in our back yard that is all dirt b/c the kids dig in it. I am okay with this but I have to remind myself of such hole when it rains. And it has been raining here a lot. Which is why I have not let the kids out. I don't want to clean up the mess. Doesn't this guy just look like a clay statue?




And this one here. He is taking a bath, a mud bath.


In this one you can see the mud dripping off of Charlie's skirt. And, that she is ankle deep in the mud. I don't think this mud hole will dry up anytime soon.


But this is the one that just makes me laugh. B is giving Charlie a bath. He is trying to wash her will mud. How funny is that? The best part about this story is this: My amazing husband took pictures, gave the kids a bath, mopped the floors, and cleaned the bathtub. Who cares that their clothes are still sitting on the back porch. I don't know that I could get them clean anyway.

1 comment:

Sweet~N~Scrappy said...

What an awesome story to scrapbook! Your kids are getting so big!