Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FAith Sisters



LIfe has been crazy...but isn't it always?
Here are my last two faith sister's layouts.
the first one is by hobbies.


The second looks worse than it really is. I have a ton of friends but not one that I do things with on a regular basis. We are all so busy these days that I don't see anyone outside of how I know them. For example, I have friends at work that I only see when I am at work. I have friends at church that I only see when I am at church. This layout is all about that frustration. I am frustrated that I don't have a BFF. But then again, maybe this is the place where I am at this "time" in my life. Also, I am frustrated at all the people I see with "girls" nights or "girls" weekends. I just don't have a group of friends to do these kinds of things with. Maybe (hopefully) this is just a current season in my life and this will change.

No comments: