We were at church Sunday. Charlie went up to her friend Thomas. I knew she was going to hug him. She has a tendency to be a little overbearing at times so I told her. "Remember to ask, first." We have really been working with her at home about not getting in other people's personal space without asking first. So, she asks, "Thomas, can I have a kiss." And then she kissed him right on the cheek. Okay, that was so not what I meant. Now we have to have the conversation about her being way to young to be kissing on any boys other than her family.
2 comments:
What I loved about the kissing incident is that Thomas didn't seem to mind at first, but once he realized what happened he quickly began the "Kiss Wipe-off"
Mitzi AKA Thomas' Mom
Hehe!! Oh goodness, yall are in trouble! Sassy and pretty!!
Post a Comment