Growing up in a military home for 10 years I was use to moving every three years. I was use to not having family close. So when my mom moved to Florida the middle of my senior year and I moved to Oklahoma for college I thought that I could handle not being near family. Most days I am fine. Today is not one of those. I want to be with my brother in North Carolina. I want to be with my mom in Florida. Instead, I am just a little more lonely than I would like to be. Friends, please pray for my sister-in-law Nancy.
1 comment:
{{HUGS}} friend!
I'll be lonely with you tonight, right now we're on a layover on our way back to MN from a visit to my mom/uncle/cousins in FL. We should try to do a few scrap challenges this week at j4k to keep us occupied!:)
Post a Comment