Last year when I scheduled our class field trip to Martin Nature Park I scheduled it on a day when the park was closed. Yes, I am a dork. Yes, teachers (parents, people) make mistakes. 
This is one of my favorite areas. This is an area that when the creek is down you can actually climb across the rocks and explore. I really need to take Charlie out here.

Here is a picture of my kids and their wonderful, amazing, awesome parents looking at the 1st picture and begging to go across the rocks.


Some of the huge wildlife that we spotted. There were tons of turtles. They even got to touch one.


This year was the perfect day. It has been raining off and on for weeks. It even rained Wednesday evening but Wednesday morning was the perfect day to go.

How cool is this. We saw tons of geese with their goslings. We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment