Friday, May 1, 2009

Art Festival

Here we are leaving the Art Festival. I love it. Charlie did too. Brantley on the other hand was just along for the ride. He is such a great kid.





So here is the funniest thing about this weekend. I found out that Charlie has NO CLUE how to roll down a hill. I did not think that was a skill that needed to be taught. Apparently it is. We will be working on this this summer. She was so funny. She kept rolling sideways on the hill instead of down it.








This was a very cool dragon. It was called creation station but Charlie loved tying bands on the dragon and running through it along with every other kid.

2 comments:

Kristin and Co. said...

Oh, that made me laugh. Teaching a kid to roll down the hill...that's priceless. And for your tomboy girl too....

mommy2alex said...

Charlie looks like she had a wonderful time, what a great memory!!