
At my house we eat some very strange dishes. We have a dish that we call turtle soup. No we do not eat turtles that is just the name. It is one box of Velveta shells and cheese, 1/2 lb of ground turkey, and frozen peas. It became known as turtle soup. Recently I created a new dish. 1 box of shells and cheese, 3 sticks of smoked sausages cut into pieces, broccoli, and fresh cooked mushrooms. I have been racking my brain to create a name. Tonight we have it. Charlie has been playing the three little pigs in the back yard with her "friends" (all of which are imaginary). And tonight it hit. I do use three links of sausage and there you have it. Three little Pigs for dinner.
1 comment:
HOW fun!! I hope that you will make a page about Turtle SOup and the Three Little Pigs! What a great thing to pass down to Charlie, I'm sure that's what they'll call these dishes in her house when she's the mommy!!!
Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day - you deserve it because you are truly a wonderfully talented mommy!!!
Post a Comment