
Sometimes I really wish I could take off my teacher hat. It always seems to come on it the strangest places and embarrasses me to no end. "Hey kid in Wal-mart. I saw you stick that piece of candy in your pocket that was stealing. Where is your mother?" Or "Don't forget to use soap and water." But this one just made me laugh. See this beautiful 8 tiered cake. Yes, 8 tiered cake. I was sitting at a table near. There was my table on it's right vertical and another to it's left that was horizontal. Here come the kids playing chase around the horizontal table bumping the table with the wedding cake. On goes the teacher hat. "Do you see this table?" Blank stare. "What do you think will happen if you hit the table again?" Blank stare. "You can not play chase." Blank stare. "Slow down." Blank stare. "Don't play chase near the cake." Blank stare. Oh, I forgot to tell you. They don't speak English.
1 comment:
Oh that's hysterical. My daughter and other friends attended a quincinera (celebrating a girl's rite of passage into womanhood on her 15th birthday). They were bombarded with Spanish all evening and just kept nodding and smiling. That is so funnny...
Post a Comment