Thursday, May 28, 2009

Laughter and suprise

Charlie has discovered knock knock jokes.
Knock, knock
Who's there?
panties.
Panties who?
Hey, don't eat my panties for breakfast!

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Flower.
Flower who?
Do you want those flowers for lunch?

And all of this is followed by the silliest laugh that just makes me laugh.

Now for the surprise. I got an email this morning that a scrapbook project (my kids' bless you cards) is going to be published as a tutorial in a new christian scrapbooking magazine. Their first edition will come out in August I think. I will be published in their winter edition. Here is their website. www.cpcmag.com

2 comments:

Kristin and Co. said...

Way to go! I'm sending you virtual kudos!

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Poopoo.
Poopoo who?
Poopoo that isn't in the tree!

Yeah. Been there plenty of times and one more kid to go.

mommy2alex said...

YAY!! CONGRATS!! YAY!! I'm so excited for you!! WOooooooHooooo!

We love Knock Knock jokes in our house!! They don't make sense but sure bring lots of belly laughs:)