Thursday, May 21, 2009

Excuse me, would you like to try again?

I think that is my reaction to Charlie. Tonight I tossed her cup to her in bed hitting her on the foot. She said, "excuse me, Mommy. Would you like to try again? And how about a little easier this time." I was laughing so hard that I actually said yes! I went into her room grabbed her cup went back to the door and tossed it to her in bed. This time I made sure that I did not hit her. I guess all the times that I want to ring her little neck because I don't think she is listening she really is. Why else would she ask if I would like to try again?

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Aaaw, she is going to be the best lil momma when her time comes because she has the best example ever!!!