Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Brilliant

I am writing this through rose colored glasses. My three-year old is brilliant. Yes, I know all moms say that but really she is. Here is my proof:

Yesterday:
"Mom, can I have some paper and pencil so I can calculate?"
Yes, she used the word calculate. When I asked her if she knew what that meant she said she needed to make sure she had enough money in her piggy bank to go to sonic. I had to laugh. She didn't get her piggy bank out she just had to calculate.

Today:
She walked into my classroom and said, "Oh Daddy, soil. Can I dig in it?"

What three-year old asks if she can dig in the soil instead of the dirt? That would be my brilliant three year old.
You know, the one that at barley 2 said after hitting a little boy who hit her back, "Well, that's my constwences for hitting him huh mom."

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Charlie is brilliant!! You're not just being biased, she really is!! LOVE her vocabulary:)